For National Beer Day and the Lone Star Roundup, we will be celebrating with festivities in our garden patio while you wait for your table. We will have:
- Themed beverages featuring local purveyors served from our Garden Beverage Cart including:
* Yellowbird Habanero Michelada with Lone Star
* Zilker Brewing Coffee Milk Stout Ice Cream Floats with Blue Bell Ice Cream
* Austin Eastciders Ruby Red Grapefruit Cider Palomas
- Trianon Coffee, our coffee provider, will be serving pour-over coffee with beans for sale
- Yard games
Come celebrate with us!
To celebrate the madness that is SXSW, we're throwing a two day brunch event here at the Mag South's garden patio in collaboration with Whistle & Wild.
BOTH DAYS: Magnolia's mimosa and cold brew stand will be up and running for some sips while you browse and wait for your table!
SATURDAY: Art market! Paint Sweats (side project of Whistle & Wild!) will be showing a collection of artwork to look at while sipping your mimosas. Artists TBA.
SUNDAY: Makers market, co-produced by Clove & Couple and Whistle & Wild! Vendors TBA!
Join us for an evening of curated dinner specials for Valentine's Day.
Our handpicked wine list pairs perfectly with our dinner specials for the evening, including Chicken Fried Cauliflower, Roasted Chicken, Beef Tenderloin with Demi Glace, heart-shaped Lobster Ravioli, Sweet and Savory Wontons, and more.
Hope to see you there!